Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Personalized Google homepage

ok.. so i'm bored.. whenever you go on google's homepage, you will see this tab personalized home at the top right hand corner of the webpage. you can click on it to go to the personalized home.. there you can click on the Add Content tab at the top left hand corner of the page to personalize your homepage, and that is exactly what i did.

the result is a reflection of my boredom.. i have Pacman, Sudoku, daily Dilbert comic strip, funny quote of the day, movie listing (around my area), my gmail, weather (for my area), news and free text messages!! hahaha.. i have yet to try out that last feature though.. mebbe i'll use it on those who forget to turn off the TV or lights or fans at home when they go out hahaha.. good painful reminder for them.. ;p

i also added a timer to count down the time till i knock off from work (omg.. i'm literally staring at the timer XD) and a counter to countdown the time to me and my bf's annivasary ^_^

it's so fun to see so many things available for my homepage.. if you do a search on the homepage directory, you can find so many interesting stuffs!! i searched for a calculator and the results gave me calculators to calculate BMI, Javascript, Bra size (O_O), Sun/moon position, cooking measurements, and even DNA sequences!! sooo cooool!! ^_^

whee~ i love my homepage :D

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger PalliativeDrug said…

    Gosh... now you're making me excited about the google homepage... ... ... *goes to create my own*...

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Pinkie said…

    lol.. update me on what u put into ur homepage XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home