Chestnutter

Once a chestnutter, always a chestnutter.. Back to good old days~ ^_^

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A special day~

Just had lunch today with Alicia.. we bought a pack of hot & spicy beef noodles from KoJa foodtruck to share. it reminded me of the times i used to share lunch with my bf when he was here *sniff~ American's food portion is seriously so huge!! No wonder the country's facing serious obesity problems lol.. me and alicia had fun talking.. talks about cooking and the interesting things that happen around the house ;p


actually i had a long day today.. had meeting at 8.30am in the morning so i had to wake up at 7.30am.. deliang and pacey were so shocked to see me in the morning haha.. cos i usually wake up at 9am, when they are already working their ass off in the office ROFL.. deliang was like.. "omg.. did i oversleep again?!" cos he overslept the day before and was late for work.. he even went back his room just to check the time!! hahaha..

For once I think I'm working like a real employee.. normal office hour and having my lunch ahahaha.. My special day is everyone's normal day! wahahaha.. but jialat.. work is piling like crazy.. so much work i'm doing work at home too!! (okok, it's because i'm working so slow >.< )

*zooms back to online shopping~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home